Rydawi Services is able to provide each of the services outlined below:
- Project feasibility studies – based on a proprietary project framework for Conceptual Study to Bankable Feasibility Study, including pilot plant where appropriate.
- Engineering design – evaluating each component of the engineering design, equipment used and mass/energy balances.
- Engineering Procurement Construction and Management (EPCM) services, in partnership with DRA Global, for project execution and commissioning.
- Consulting Services regarding operations, business processes and financial control of the existing operations
- Dynamic modelling for planned or existing aquaculture systems
- Independent 3rd party review – technical, operational and financial review to provide independent feasibility evaluation to project funders.
The success of an aquaculture operation requires a deep understanding of the aquatic species to be farmed and the species-specific success factors. The structure nature of the proprietary project framework will ensure that nothing is overlooked and that, as a result, there are no surprises.
Once there is confidence that the species can be successfully Bred, Fed, Grown and Sold, the financial modelling must confirm that the project is viable and that there is sufficient capital to launch the project. This financial model will be used to monitor the business once it has been established as well as to manage investor expectations.
The business of successfully developing an aquaculture business requires that the selected species can be grown and then sold. Ensuring that this can be achieved in a viable manner requires that engineering discipline is brought to bear based on engineering first principals to the system design and development stages (including mass and energy balances) but also that detailed integrated financial modelling is done to determine the funding requirement and understand the impact of changes in underlying assumptions through sensitivity analysis.