We sell fry and fingerlings for on growing and whole fish for consumption.
We are now in production with brood stock tanks, nursery tanks in the hatchery and a large, sectioned grow-out tank. Following successful early stage production, we have 7-10g nile tilapia male fingerlings (oreochromis niloticus) for sale. These originate from genetically enhanced Til-Aqua brood-stock.
Using all male fingerlings gives faster growth rates than mixed-sex production and usually prevents aggressive behaviour and injuries.
Pricing is as follows:
Fry (upto 20 days old, graded)
- 0-1,000 R1.00 ea ex VAT
- 1,000+ R0.80 ea ex VAT
Fingerlings (upto 60 days old, graded)
- 0-1,000 R2.00 ea ex VAT
- 1,000+ R1.50 ea ex VAT
- Fingerlings have to be caught and prepared for collection, therefore all orders must be placed and paid for in advance.
- The pick-up date and time will be agreed when the order is placed.
- Delivery costs are not included and are calculated at R5/km, in which case packaging will be required
- If required packaging costs per box (max 2,500 fry per box, 150 fingerlings) R50.00 incl of VAT
Upgrade to insulated polystyrene fish box R115.00 incl of VAT
- The fish must be collected from our premises in Selby/Wemmer, Johannesburg.
- The buyer must have a permit for Nile Tilapia
Fresh whole fish are sold on ice.
Whole rounds (whole fish), fresh on ice, ex-factory, 500 to 700g size R115/kg (VAT incl)
SGG (subject to availability) R138/kg (VAT incl)
Bulk/Wholesale pricing (NB! min qty 50kg) R86/kg (VAT Incl)
- Fresh fish can be frozen on request.
- Delivery costs are not included and are calculated at R5/km
Packaging, per box (max 8 kg per per box) R40.00 (VAT incl)
- Upgrade to insulated polystyrene fish box R115.00 (VAT incl).
Please contact William Kelly on 082 886 7114 or Jacques Höll on 083 376 6198 for further details.